SAVE A NATION is focused in educating through provision of health information and being the world’s most vital advocate for the rights of the vulnerable people in the society especially women and children
SAVE A NATION will be based on the following Core values
- Providing relevant and vital health information to the community.
- Creating Public awareness of the rights of children and women in the society through sensitization.
- Recognizing the efforts and roles Women and Children play for a better nation.
- Communicating and Collaboration with People within and outside their profession
- Fight against the traditional belief that has affected and oppressed the Children and the Women
To serve the community through sensitizing the community and providing health information for the betterment of the nation.